How can your JACL Detroit Chapter Membership help support community building
in Detroit and across the United States? Membership dues are instrumental in funding programs such as:
- lobbying efforts and awareness campaigns for civil rights issues in DC and across the country
- cultural and educational programming around Japanese American life and history
- youth leadership opportunities and senior services
As a JACL member, you also receive:
- Our quarterly Detroit Chapter newsletter
- A digital subscription to The Pacific Citizen
- Free admission to the Japanese American National Museum
- Eligibility for the JACL Credit Union
- Eligibility for National JACL scholarships, internships, and fellowships, as well as eligibility for our Detroit Chapter Scholarships
It’s time to make a difference.
The JACL Detroit Chapter has members from: Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grosse Pointe Shores, Ferndale, Flint, Sterling Heights, Huntington Woods, Westland, Ypsilanti, Troy, Farmington Hills, Novi, Howell, Canton, Bloomfield Hills, Dearborn, Linden, Dearborn Heights, Warren, West Bloomfield, Rochester Hills, Haslett, St. Clair Shores, Livonia, Royal Oak, Interlochen, Grosse Pointe Farm, Midland, Grand Rapids, Mount Morris, Oak Park, Pigeon, Auburn Hills, and Hazel Park in Michigan, as well as members as far-flung as Toledo, OH; Fort Wayne, IN; Louisville, KY; Arlington, VA; Las Vegas, NV; Henderson, NV; Charlotte, NC; Cupertino, CA; Culver City, CA; and Cambridge, UK!